Location: Remote with some travel
TechnoLava is working with one of our clients to fill multiple Senior ServiceNow Developer positions in the Washington, DC area. Our client is allowing remote work as long as the candidate is willing to travel up to 25%. This position will serve as a member of the consulting team contributing to both project based assignments as well as developing reusable solutions to expand our client’s services and product offerings. You will be joining a truly collaborative team to build highly innovative solutions on top of the ServiceNow platform. The successful candidate will work across the ServiceNow applications, delivering new functionality, new products and work across the entire lifecycle from design through to release.
- 2+ years experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting, platform configuration, design, and deployment.
- Candidates should possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog.
- Custom application development on the ServiceNow platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS. Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow a plus.
- ServiceNow Systems Administration Certified
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident only; must be eligible for Public Trust Clearance required
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certification is strongly preferred.