ServiceNow Business AnalystRemote: Indianapolis, INTechnoLava is in search for a ServiceNow Business Analyst for one our clients in the Indianapolis, IN area. Job Description:The ServiceNow Business Analyst serves as a primary interface to our client business users to define and document business processes, workflows, and information requirements of the users. The Business Analyst will liaise with stakeholders from various business units, including IT, Legal, Telecom & Finance, in support of current and future applications. This role will be expected to perform requirements analysis and create functional design processes, ensure testing services for enhancements and projects are completed successfully. Expertise with ITIL, SDLC and ServiceNow experience is beneficial.Responsibilities:
- Ability to drive a project to a clearly defined scope with traceable and testable requirements.
- Strong facilitator; adept at running meetings with end users, gathering and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities.
- Ability to reconcile conflicts, deconstruct high level information into details, and distinguish user requests from underlying needs.
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal skills, and be able to give effective presentations as well as document outcomes.
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities is a must
- Collect, analyze, document and prioritize business and system requirements.
- Validate requirements with appropriate audiences.
- Work with the developers and other technical staff to translate business requirements to system design.
- Create requirements documentation, test plans, test cases and conduct functional testing, as needed.
- Plan and coordinate user acceptance testing, as needed.
- Adhere to processes for Change Management, Incident Management, etc. as applicable.
- Assist in the creation or modification of process, knowledge base or training documentation.
- Degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience.
- At least 1 year experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Must have ServiceNow experience and domain separation is a plus.