Location: Washington DC
TechnoLava is seeking a ServiceNow Architect for one of our clients in the DC area. This position will be responsible for leveraging IT Service Management and other IT Practices to optimize, transform, and ensure efficient and effective implementation of the ServiceNow platform and applications in support of multiple clients.
- 5+ years experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting, platform configuration, design, and deployment.
- Candidates should possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog.
- Custom application development on the ServiceNow platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS. Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow a plus.
- ServiceNow Systems Administration Certified
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizenship required
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus
- ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus