Frederick, MD*Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
TechnoLava is an award winning technology services provider with headquarters in Frederick, MD. As a Marketing Associate you have an opportunity to advance your career in the area of Technology Consulting & marketing of products, services, tools in this industry.
This is an entry level position for someone who is looking for a great working experience & future growth within the organization & Marketing as a career choice.
As a Marketing Associate reporting to the Sr. Vice President, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop strategic and marketing plans to grow brand awareness, leads and conversions.
- Create and execute Ad-Word & Other Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns to improve TechnoLava's search rankings
- Development & production of company marketing materials and collateral (Brochures, Whitepapers, Datasheets) to promote company solutions & services. Leads the process of vendor selection (as necessary), price negotiation & production of electronic & print content as well as Marketing giveaways.
- Lead digital marketing initiatives to promote the company products and offers. Design and manage ongoing email campaigns, social media engagement and video for use across all online platforms.
- Manage the promotion of Webinars and other Web Events.
- Manage our website updates with new products, blogs, case studies, online polls, promotions etc. Knowledge of Information Technology industry terminology is a huge plus.
- Build new website content pages & specifications.
- Participate and/or manage presence and representation at trade shows.
- Work with the Sr. VP in managing marketing budgets, measure and report on campaign results to determine success and identify where budget dollars are most effectively spent.
- Create and Manage a Blog and the TechnoLava LinkedIn Company Page and work with Sales and the Technical Team to create articles, press releases and other content.
- A Bachelors’ Degree with preference for a major in Marketing.
- Some experience in social media marketing is a plus, but willing to hit the ground running in short order is a MUST.
- Good understanding of marketing concepts is required. Lack of experience can be substituted with great basic understanding, a Can-do attitude, willingness to learn the business quickly
- Experience with content writing, managing websites and blogs in WordPress is a plus. Expectation is not of a Developer but someone slightly technically inclined will do well in this role.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel PaintShop, etc)
- Demonstrates excellence in direct and digital marketing. Self-directed, well organized, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel as needed for onsite event support.
- Strong customer-service approach.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative and interact will all company departments.
- Strong teaming skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team. The candidate must be willing to lend a hand with any urgent task that may arise.
TechnoLava offers health benefits, 401K, accrued time off with great learning & growth opportunities.