We have an opportunity for a ServiceNow Administrator to join our client's talented IT Services team. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the ServiceNow Platform and must be able to act with a sense of urgency and adapt to changing priorities.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Fulfill Service Requests such as workstation moves, software installations and equipment configuration changes.
- Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Create Active Directory computer and user accounts.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Documents, tracks and monitors all problems and requests to ensure a timely resolution.
- At least 1 years of installation experience as a ServiceNow system administrator, including ServiceNow IT service management (ITSM) experience
- Strong leadership as well as oral and written communication skills are required.
- Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in both oral and written form
- Must meet government eligibility requirements